Septihol WFI Sterile Alcohol Solution is an innovative bag on valve aerosol can containing a mixture of 70% (v/v) USP isopropanol and 30% USP Water For Injection (WFI). All cans are fi lled and double bagged in a Grade B (Class 100) facility and gamma irradiated to ensure sterility for easy introduction in critical areas. Each lot is documented by Certifi cates of Analysis that contain Endotoxin, Irradiation and Sterility results.
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology medical device manufacturing and comparative medicine facilities
– Process areas including fl oors, walls, ceilings, countertops, BSL hoods, carts, and equipment
- Research and laboratory facilities
- Anywhere contamination control is required
Features and Benefits
- 70% (v/v) USP Isopropanol and 30% USP Water For Injection alcohol solution provides assurance that use will contribute minimal bioburden to your critical areas
- Bag on valve aerosol design eliminates contact between product and pressurizing nitrogen, permits operation at any angle, and allows for maximum product discharge, which minimizes contamination potential and waste while maximizing use fl exibility
- 0.2 micron fi ltered, Cleanroom Grade B (Class 100) fi lled and packaged minimizes potential for particles being introduced during use
- Double bagged, gamma irradiated by a validated process and each lot USP sterility tested simplifi es introduction into critical areas
- Certificates of Analysis contain irradiation and sterility results for sterile products
Septihol WFI Sterile Alcohol Solution
Bag on valve aerosol can gamma irradiated to ensure sterility and double bagged for ease of introduction into aseptic areas.
|260 gram (10.1 fl. oz/300mL) can||case of 24 cans||6250-E7 (US & Canada)|
|> 300 mL can||case of 24 cans||6250-WHEC (European Union)|